Personal Income Tax
Servicing a significant number of individual clients, the Ross Group is well placed to manage your personal income tax requirements. We can provide advice on:
- Local and international employment income
- Work-related deductions
- Investment income and deductions
- Rental property income and deductions
- Business income
- Capital Gains Tax
- Employee Share Scheme Arrangements
- Income Tax Withholding Variations
- GST and Business Activity Statements (BAS): ATO reporting obligations can be time-consuming and confusing for many clients. Let us help you reconcile, calculate and prepare your BAS for lodgement. We can also electronically submit your statement to the ATO, taking advantage of extension dates for Tax Agents and making late lodgement penalties a thing of the past.
- Tax Planning: an essential part of your overall wealth creation includes structuring salary, superannuation, investments and debt to create tax savings.
- Fringe Benefits Tax: many businesses may not even realise they are liable to pay Fringe Benefits Tax on benefits provided to employees or associates. Let us review and understand the benefits you provide in your business and ensure you are meeting your obligations under this legislation.
We’re not just interested in completing your annual tax return though! We provide wider consulting services focusing on your financial future, building and creating wealth through investing in property and superannuation. In addition we want to ensure you and your assets are protected with adequate insurance and updated estate planning tools such as Wills and Powers of Attorney.
There’s so much more to consider than just your tax return!
Our Business Tax advisors are experienced and well equipped with the knowledge to help you minimise your tax legitimately.
We prepare financial statements and tax returns for Sole Traders, Partnerships, Trusts, Companies and Self-Managed Superannuation Funds. We also offer a number of other Tax services including: