Superannuation is designed to provide benefits to fund members in their retirement, or to their dependants if a member dies before retirement. There are many different funds to choose from, or you can choose to have more control over fund investments with a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF).
A SMSF is an excellent vehicle for creating wealth in a protected environment. They’re not as straightforward as investing in an industry fund however, and implementing the ‘right’ investment strategy as well as knowing your responsibilities as a Trustee is important. Our alliance partner Odyssey Financial can assist you with the following SMSF services:
- Establishment of structure, including bare Trusts for property investment purposes
- Investment strategy
- Compliance obligations including preparation of annual financial statements, tax return and audit
- Investment Administration and assistance
- Investment in property including financing arrangements
- Pension establishment and administration
- Tax strategy and advice
You can book your complimentary SMSF consultation or Superannuation review with Odyssey Financial online, or call them on 1300 362 489.