These are unprecedented and challenging times.
Whilst Ross Group will continue to remain open for business, we have put preventative protocols in place to minimise the risk of Coronavirus exposure for our staff, our clients, our families and our communities. In doing so, we’re confident we can continue to help guide you through this current crisis.
- We are now conducting all client meetings over the phone and online. Whilst we all enjoy and benefit from our face-to-face meetings, excellent technology allows us to function fully and effectively using alternative means of communication.
- We are encouraging our employees to work from home where practicable, with a business-as-usual mindset.
- Our office remains open as a staff workspace for those that prefer it, and we have implemented additional internal meeting protocols and cleaning and sanitation procedures to protect those that are in the office.
- We will ask anyone entering our business if they have been in high-risk areas. If they have, we will kindly ask them not to enter our premises.
For small businesses, we can’t stress enough the importance of pre-emptive and proactive tax planning in these uncertain times.
We can help you with:
- Tax planning to maximise your cashflow in the current economic climate;
- Maximising your Stimulus package payment (as long as you have a turnover under $50 million and pay wages you are entitled to a payment of between $2,000 and $25,000);
- Dealing with the Australian Tax Office (ATO) on your behalf, deferring tax payments or implementing other tax-relief options where necessary;
- Establishing an emergency fund for peace of mind.
This is a rapidly evolving situation, and we will continue to evaluate the best course of action for our clients day by day. Please feel free to call us on 9887 8751 if you would like to discuss your situation, we are here to help you.