What would happen if a top expert with more than forty years of leadership experience was willing to distil everything he had learned about leadership principles just for you? It could change your life.
John C. Maxwell has done exactly that in The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership. He has combined the insights learned from his 40+ years of leadership successes and mistakes with observations from the worlds of business, politics, sports, religion, and military conflict. The result is a revealing study of leadership delivered only as a communicator like Maxwell can.
Find out why…
- Abraham Lincoln went from militia captain to private during the Black Hawk War
- So many people lost their lives or got stranded during the Katrina disaster in New Orleans
- The CEO of the world’s ninth-largest retailer has a no-frills office, answers his own phone, and takes a salary that puts him in the bottom 10 percent of CEOs
- Henry Ford nearly sent his own company into bankruptcy
- The Law of the Lid is the most important leadership principle you will ever learn
All these issues and more are explained in The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership. Like them or not, the laws of leadership govern your personal and organisational effectiveness.
“Everything rises and falls on leadership,” says Maxwell. “These laws carry consequences with them. I’ve seen them at work in more than 90 countries around the world. Apply the laws and people will follow you. Violate or ignore them, and you will not be able to lead others. But here’s the good news: every one of the laws can be learned.