The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) recently released a range of company lodgement fee increases, effective from 1 July 2018.
In keeping with our commitment to providing clients with cost-effective, quality documentation, Ross Group will only increase documentation fees by this regulatory amount, also effective from 1 July 2018.
Please note the following ASIC fee increases that may affect you:
- Lodgement fee to register an Australian Pty Ltd company will increase to $488, up $9
- Annual Review Fee – special purpose company will be $49, up $1
- Annual Review Fee – standard company will be $263, up $9
- Company Name Change – will be $403, up $8
- Voluntary Deregistration of a Company – will be $40, up $1
You can see a full list of the new ASIC fees applicable from 1 July 2018 here.
If you’re unsure whether these fee increases will affect you, please feel free to call us on 9887 8751 or send us an email.